Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh Ingrid...


Nightswimming... we once did that. Around the time I was 19, 20 years old maybe. We had spent the night in my tiny flat, 2 boys, 3 girls, reading short stories to each other, talking, drinking red wine and smoking until the room was a blue blur, and it must have been around 3 o´clock, when we decided to go swimming. It was allready autumn, my friend had her mum´s car, and we drove over to a lake, not far from my flat. Where we went swimming in the moonlight, and yep, it was exactly as it´s told in this song :)
On the way back, I realized that I had forgotten the key to my flat inside, hence outlocked us, so we had to wait in our cold clothes (of course nobody had thought about taking towels, as well) on the stairs in front of my closed door, shivering, until the man from the door service came to open the door. But it was one fantastic night, and it just came to my mind when I found this song.
By the way, her new album´s coming out tomorrow. And I´m counting the minutes :)

No comments: