Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ronjas Birthday, and two templates for you!

Yesterday, we celebrated Ronjas 6th birthday. She was so cute, being so excited for her presents that she got up at half past two, fully dressed, and wanted to start her party. We couldn´t get her to sleep untill four in the morning, but luckily today school´s off, so she´s sitting on the sofa and reading now, still with her pyjamas on.
And I spent the morning scrapping her page, so here it is:
I used Faith Sisters Big Birthday Bash kit for this layout, that´s a kit I´ll never be able to overuse.
But I was working on some templates, too, after all it´s not long, only five or six weeks, I think, until THE PROJECT is finished, and at this point, I´m quite sure I´ll make it! Yeah, can´t wait to hold that book in my hands, but I think I mentioned that before :-) So here´s my layout for this week:
It has room for 8 pics, because I wanted two Saturday pics this week. I´d love to attach a New Moon flair, but as most of my files crashed in september, I can´t find one. Does anyone have a link? However, here´s the template: Get it here
And then there´s last weeks template (For Paula :-) ): Here´s the link
My music for today is this song, it so makes me swing my hips:
I found it after I was on Heather´s Blog, and she had this beautiful, beautiful song "Shy that way" on her blog. It was Jason Mraz with Tristan Prettyman, so I searched for Tristan Prettyman and found this duet from her and some guy called G.Love (what a name?). It makes me dance through my kitchen, and I envy her voice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Lizzerd said...

love your Life 365 weekly template - it so fits most of my days too!! tfs

TerriK said...

You have the BEST templates ever. Thanks for sharing them.