Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ok, I´m back from the books...

... and first of all, I´d like to thank you for the good books you all recommended to me. I read Bartimaeus first, and though to me it lacked a character I could like and identify with, it still was a quick an funny read - especially the parts with Barti himself :-) I did also order "A thousand splendid suns" on amazon, and I´m looking forward to trying that one ot. A friend of mine also told me about Diana Gabledon´s Outlander books, and they sounded quite intresting to me, too. If you have any more good books you´d like to tell me about, please feel free to do so, I enjoyed that very much!

Also, I liked the shelfari-shelf that Nachtstern had on her blog, so I created an account, and when you have a look at the left, you´ll see another widget there: My shelf, containing the books I´m reading at the moment.

But we´ve still got a project going on, right? We won´t forget it! So, for this week, I´ve decided to make a template that´s supposed to look like a castle from a fairytale or from an oriental place... those pages can´t just all look the same :-)

So, here it is:

And you can get it here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

nachtstern said...

glad you found something you like on my blog :)
I also added shelfari to my Facebook and it is my major tool for my book inventory that the moving company asked for.

oh an Outlander books are great!
I have them here in German :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

kenandbelly said...

Hi there-

You recently commented on a blog post where I was promising to do a handmade giveaway. (If you want to see what I'm hatching, here it is: http://kenandbelly.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-im-hatching.html). I'll need your mailing address if you'd like me to send you one. Drop me a note at kenandbelly [at} gmail if you're interested. Cheers!