Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alaaf to everybody, and a classic freebie.

Alaaf! Have some confetti thrown on you!

First of all: Thank you!!!
It´s so great reading all your sweet comments, it´s so great seing where in the world you all come from, and it´s the highest appreciation I could get for my work! And being listed by IkeaGodesses was an honour, too :-)))

Today carneval really begins in our area, though we started celebrating on monday already, today we had the big parties in school and kindergarten, and even my husband is off from work and costumed. Alaaf is what everybody is shouting here, it´s like "Ho, ho, ho" on christmas, I think. I love carneval, though I never thought I would, but with children it´s really funny. Look at these cute pics:

My twins, costumed as tigers, well, Miro didn´t like it for long, but I´m glad to have this shot;

Ronja, the sunfairy, I made this costume myself, but it didn´t really turn out the way I wanted it - I wanted the skirt to be much wider, and I didn´t have the time to put all the details on I planned;

And then Eva, with her Hogwarts Robe I sew myself, and the self knitted Gryffindor scarf, I love how her costume turned out. She wanted to be Hermione Granger, and it so suited her :-)

But before I forget: I guess you´re here for the freebie :-) I promised you to re-upload the old template a lot of you really liked, it was my first on, and most downloaded one, and the 4shared link was down, due to my inactivity... (sorry...).

That´s why I call it "Classic": It´s an old one from last august :-)

So, here it is, a template to capture on complete day in the life of your child (or you, or someone else), available with english or german wordart.


Download English version
Download German version

Thanks again for stopping here, and come back, because there will be a new p365 template on monday again, and I´ve got some acrylic frames, too! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Nice template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

TerriK said...

What wonderful costumes!! My mom used to make our costumes, too, and they were so SPECIAL! No one else had the same ones we had. I used to make costumes for my son for Halloween, but now all he wants are those GRUESOME ones in the stores. LOL! They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.