Monday, July 28, 2008

Cool hybrid project: Coffeesleeve minibook - with template freebie!

A lot of us are playing around with those starbucks tumbler templates at the moment, which is a very lovely project. Well, when you happen to be at your local coffee store anyway, then don´t forget to pick up some free coffeesleeves, too, to do this:



Currently Youtube is one of my favourite source of inspiration, there are so many great video tutorials! When I enterd starbucks with all of my kids in tow and asked for some coffeesleeves, the friendly woman gave us about 20, so my children and I could play around with them. This is what I ended up with:

And this is the inside:

It´s a thank you book for a dear friend, she lent me her jacket, and when I sent it back to her, I included this card. But you could perfectly use this for an invitation to a coffee party, or maybe to hang around a designed tumbler you give away as a present.
I made a template for you to fill with your digi papers, so you can design the inside papers on your pc and then print and cut them:


Download psd template here

And I would love to see your work and show it on my blog!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).