Saturday, June 20, 2009

New P365 template

I thought you might be in need of another 365 template for a doublepage - I loved last weeks Moriginals Template, but as our whole week was so rainy, I´m going to safe that template with the huge sun on it for another week.

But two weeks ago I made this layout, I´m really satisfied with, it looked like this:

So I turned it into a template for you to grab:
Get it here!
Yesterday I posted that song from Rachel Yamagata that some other Twilover chose as her song for New Moon. However, if I had to pick my perfect New Moon song, the one I´d really love to have on the soundtrack, it would be this one:

If I hadn´t known it was written before New Moon, I´d think she wrote it exactly about that third chapter and the time after. I must admit it´s a little theatrical, but it suits, and when I´m in the mood for it, I still love it. Does anyone else have a song that is instantly connected with a certain book? Will you tell me in the comments?

4 comments:

sdwrdt said...

i really like how you used this template! Looks so much better after seeing what you did with it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Stathis Five said...

I like the template. It was rainning and cold here . So thanks for a great template. How do use dafont? I have some but have not quite how to work them. Thanks for the help. Love the music videos they are great.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you!