Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finally...

... I caught up with all my 365 pics and made a new template! Yay! Now I´m really back to the internet world :-)

Here´s how I used the new template, my week 38:

And there´s the template itself:

Download here, and don´t forget to show me how you used it, I love to see what people do with my templates!
Oh, and for the week before, I used Moriginals Polka dots template and Ellie Lash´s Jacob papers, so it looks like this:

Of course I´m not leaving you without some music. If you wondered what made me, child of pop culture, suddenly listen to Bach, it was this:

No words needed, eh?

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

belle said...

Thanks so much for the great template!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).