Friday, November 13, 2009

News from the craftsfront :-)

I decided to do last week´s layout in a rather unusual layout and pick one photo and display it really large, because I quite liked this special photo. I made a template from my layout, but it may not be usefull for the normal life 365 page, as the photos don´t get equal space, and it´s got room for 8 pics instead of seven, as I couldn´t decide which picture to use for friday. So here´s my week:

I could imagine to use it for another, non life 365 related multiphoto layout, so if you think it´s of any use, you can have it:
Get it here!
So, wanna see how my Hogwarts castle is going on:
That´s Gryffindor common room, and I have to repaint the sofa, now that I´m seeing it. And here´s the castle itself:
The fire yet needs to be lit :-)

The girls and I spent the whole afternoon knitting scarfs at a knitting mashine, so we´ve got some christmas presents ready. And music for today is this:
Why wasn´t he on the sexiest man list, by the way? Doing this to a guitar makes him sexy as hell in my eyes, what do you think? And, can you hear the waves, the small ones and the big ones, when he´s playing?

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful template. The Hogwarts castle is looking great.

belle said...

Thanks very much for the template. It's great to have a space for one large photo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 14 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Ang said...

Thank you for the great template! I have to say I LOVE your castle!!!! AWESOME!!

Rose said...

Wow, AWESOME template!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Barbara said...

This is a great template; thank you!

Tammy said...

Thank you for this great template! I love how you used it. I'm thinking of using this on my next layout.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun template! :)

denise:) said...

thank you for the awesome page template- it's gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

golden goose sneakers
off white clothing
kyrie 7
lebron shoes
lebron 18
giannis shoes
yeezy 350
moncler
goyard bags
alexander mcqueen outlet