Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 27, celebrate with me!

Yeah, can you believe it? We´re halfway through our 365 project! I don´t know if I already mentioned it, but I´m SO LOOKING FORWARD to holding the finished, printed book in my hands :-))

Did you see the great weeds and wildflowers sale? I bet you did. I wanted to buy tons of stuff there yesterday, but I had issues with my credit card (I forgot the password for Paypal AND my old emailadress is down, and I forgot to change it before it got deleted, so, well, it´s good that safetymeasures are so strong, but it still annoyed me yesterday...)

So I thought, if I can´t buy new templates, I have to make one myself, and I´d like to share it with you. It was a cluttered week here, we´re still working in the new house, there´s no bathroom and no kitchen yet and there are lots of little things to do, and we want to move there in two weeks, so I thought a template that expresses chaos would fit nicely. If you´re living in a chaotic world, (or just like it for another reason) then go and grab it:

That´s my version:
And yeah, the pirate in the thursday pic, that´s me! I read pirate stories in the public library.
I listened to a lot of music this week, and it´s hard to decide which one is this weeks number one. I finally decided to pick this one to show you, because not only the song is, well, perfect, but also the video is utterly beautiful and sweet.

6 comments:

belle said...

Thanks so much for the template!

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much!

sdwrdt said...

Thank you so much! I TOTALLY LOVE this template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Mari said...

Chaos is right! With the daycare lady on vacation for two weeks we've done A LOT of stuff that needs scrapping. This is perfect! And I hope I get around to it before I drop dead of exhaustion! :)