Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pssst...

Please
don´t tell anybody...
that I can´t even stay away from this blog...
for more than a few days, even when it was my resolution.
But hey, it just doesn´t work when I...
have such a beautiful town to share...
made entirely from wooden blocks we just stole from the twins...
 
...well, we didn´t exactly steal them without them knowing...
or at least, enjoying...
See, ladies, I just had to pass on the inspiration I got today from Hundertwasser and Creative Jewish Mom, so now, grab your rests of drying acrylic paint and everything small and sparkly you can find among your craft supplies, and get to work!  :)

And, also please don´t tell that my music for today is Owl City...
because I usually avoid them because of their exaggerated use of autotune, but this song just feels right today.
And, psst, that hug from Saturday still makes me glow :)

5 comments:

creativejewishmom/Sara said...

wow! I just love that you took the project one step further and with such fabulous results! And to have my name next to hunderwasser, well isn't that something. And thanks for the reminder to look at some of his paintings with my daughter for some great inspiration! all the best!

Jennifer Juniper said...

that little town is so sweet! I love all the colors :)

April K. said...

Very cute! We may have to try that during out fall break...we have a ton of blocks that the kids don't really play with anymore. Great idea!!!

nils said...

beautiful indeed
and so great you keep writing... gives me a reason to come by this blog...
and please keep making me smile :-)

Anonymous said...

palm angels outlet
off white hoodie
yeezy shoes
bape
fear of god clothing
a bathing ape
kyrie irving shoes
goyard bag
off white clothing
golden goose sneakers