Sunday, June 26, 2011

My weekend in pictures

Meeting Nikki´s beautiful Nanas in Hannover
And meeting baby Paula there, too.
Finding vintage buttons on a fleamarket
And walking through what looks like one of Renoir´s pictures...
And cuddling on grandma´s couch...
And riding waveboard under palms...
and meeting people from a long gone past my husband once got drunk with, which I found very, very cute...
(and wearing tissue roses Ronni made for all of us, to celebrate their engagement)

and singing in the rain...
and riding many, many hours in the car and in the train.
So it wasn´t that bad, after all. Just like I said :)
The best thing about riding long hours in the car are the mixtapes I make, holding songs for each family member, always in a fair amount. So we have CD´s with Bad Religion followed by Bob the builder followed by Taylor Swift followed by some cheesy german pop followed by Frederick Vahle followed by this:

Oh, and you should have seen Opa´s face when he was sitting in the car with us and Eva started singing along loudly to Katy Perry´s "I kissed a girl"... to precious!

No comments: