Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet...

...sweet as a candy store when you´re seven years old...
...sweet like pretending it´s summer on April second...
and jumping as high as you can, just because you can...
 ..sweet like getting the first tan of the year...
...like eating cotton candy in a giant wheel, and...
...seeing one of my many cities from above...
sweet like seeing the world from a different perspective...
so was my weekend :)

It took me a while to figure out which music to post today. When I´m at my in laws, in Münster, I hardly ever listen to music, because they don´t, and of course I´m far to nice and polite to put my headphones on - even if I feel tempted all the time :)
I thought I might post a song by Vienna Teng, as I (what a surprise!) just got my tickets to her concert in Cologne, but I feel like her songs don´t... glow enough for today? I´m not sure, but sometimes I feel like there is some music I can only enjoy during certain season? Vienna Teng fits into the fall/winter category for me.
So I decided to go with...

...Ingrid instead. Because to her, I can listen in any season. At any time of the day.

No comments: