Thursday, May 13, 2010

That´s me!


Or at least, that´s how I feel most of the time of my life. Loved by, and in love with words and fictional worlds. I just found this picture on a youtube video, no idea where it originally came from, but I immediatly loved it and wanted to share it with you, even though it´s late and I should better go to bed.
Musically, I´m still on my Nataly Dawn trip:Apparently, it matches the picture quite well :-) I love the somehow weird attitude she has in her videos, with all that staring and really seeming to communicate with her viewer, and I love her chirpy girly voice, and how she harmonizes with herself. I always love it when people sing with themselves :-) I listened to this song the last four days on endless repeat, and by now, my poor husband loathes it.

No comments: