Sunday, April 25, 2010

My camera broke...

...again.

I know a blogpost without photos is rubbish. I know. And I´d love to show you the mess of a tutu Eva and I made last week (made after this tutorial, in red and black, and very, very terrible looking... I just shouldn´t work with tulle...

...or I´d love to show you those bowls we made from records, following this tutorial, they turned out pretty cool and it didn´t smell at all, something I had not expected...

but I can´t, as I don´t have a camera. I always have the cheapest camera available, and I must admit I´m not very carefull with it, as I carry it around in my purse or in the pocket of my jeans, and well, cameras obviously aren´t made for that. And sand... sand is never good for cameras. Sigh. So, I need a new one, before I can show you anything.

But at least I found a new idol:
I´ve always liked the uke, but I also thought of it more as an instrument for rhythm. This - especially the part beginning around 2:40, when he really starts rocking - and it still has a melody - makes me see the uke in a whole different light. It seems the camera isn´t able to catch his motion, so unbelievably fast is he. So... wow.

No comments: