Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Falling in love all over again with...

bright colors.. 
(note: this is Rapunzel´s tower. By Mehmet.)
intense smells...
...full, sweet tastes...
messy kitchens ready for art...
and busy children climbing the table...
 flowers finally blooming...
 ...evenings that are sweet and golden...
newborn cows and the smell of cattle, and the warm raw milk the farmer gives us, just like that...
and the feeling that everything is so much lighter...
and that I am surrounded by beauty.
Furthermore, I´m falling in love with telling children about the importance of math, and convincing them that they are awesome and intelligent. I fall in love with talking to old ladies in the store about their open leg problems. I fall in love with smoking with the teachers in their secret smoker´s corner. I fall in love with debating books with my friend´s father. I fall in love with meeting friends on fleamarkets, and spending an hour or so in the same spot, chatting. I just didn´t take pictures of these things, but I have them, nontheless. In my head, that is. 
Basically, it´s spring that makes me fall in love with life all over again. 

And now, get your hips shaking and spread your arms for some nice Pakistani music:

No comments: