Sunday, January 23, 2011

Here´s your template - week 3

So? How are your New Year´s resolutions going? Still busy taking pictures? I am. :) No, I´m not being smug. Not at all. Here´s my weekly layout: 
This week, I chose a style slightly different than the last two weeks, just to give it a try. I still used digitreat´s
backround paper, but for the rest, I chose from the various kits I´ve stored on my harddrive like a hamster, so please don´t ask me. Though, I remember the cardboard blocks were from Weeds and Wildflowers.
But I guess you´re waiting for the template. This is what it looks like: 
 
Which will lead you to box.net, a nice, secure filesharing site, where you´ll find a zip containing this template as a .psd. Fill it with your pics, move around the objects, play with your journaling, and, if you like, share your result with me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So glad to see you posting 365 templates again! Yay!!!! This is my 3rd year of doing the project and I will look forward to seeing your posts!