Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Project " Soundtrack of my Life"

I guess you all know that music can bring you instantly back into a certain time of your life when you listen to it? I listened quite a lot to music this year,and you all know that I´m quite into P365, and when I wrote to the pictures, I often included to mention my favourite song of that day.

So, I thought it would be a great idea to include a CD with my favourite songs of this year into the finished album. I´m gonna print it 8x8, so I think I´ll insert a little pocket in the back cover, to put a CD into. But for now, I´m collecting songs, and the song I love most this week is this one:



Very, very dramatic. I listen to it over and over again this week. It might not be track one for the album, but it´s certainly on it :-)

No comments: