Sunday, March 28, 2010

We just returned...

...from Bielefeld, our former hometown, where we visited close friends, Mehmets godfather and his little family, and enjoyed the tiny bits of spring this weekend offered. We went to a park, one we frequently visited when we still lived there, and especially the twins went berserk of joy from feeding the goats...
and the rabbits...
And no, the little girl in the picture is no secret tripplet of our boys, though she´s of the same age, that´s Ayla...
Ayla is turkish and means "Light of the sky", which suits her quite well, and she appears to be Evas biggest fan :-)
It was an awesome weekend, and I´m thankfull for the immense hospitality of our friends. I´m so blessed to have so many great friends! I can´t decide whether my favourite picture of this weekend is this one, of my beautifull Eva, enjoying herself: or this one, very blurry, still the best one out of ten takes, and full of joy and laughter:
My new dicovery in the wonderfull, never-ending world of music is: I must admit I always avoided him so far. I think he looks quite cheesy, like someone more for... um... I don´t know... older women? People more cheesy than I am? (Not that´s something possible) ;-) Well, I stand corrected. I like his music a lot, and this song sounds like bouncing and dancing with arms wide open in spring - so, I hope it makes you feel like that, too.

No comments: