Monday, March 9, 2009

Sewing madness... but I haven´t forgotten you :-)

Ok, the last week I wasn´ t a lot in the digiscrapping world... I simply got lost while listening to all twilight audiobooks again, and then there was a fabric fair in our town last sunday, so I was sewing in nearly all of my free time. My plan is to make five dresses, 2 for my daughters, 2 for my nieces and one for my eldest daughter´s best friend, and so far I´ve got this:

That´s one finished, one close to finished, and one I started on. Here´s a closeup of my cool label-tag: :-)

(so you now know my real name... psssst... HelenClyde only is my nickname... pssst)

But now onto the few digiscrapping I did this week: When I look at my photos, I often find I´ve got a serial of pictures, all showing the same moment, but a different position. I then usually pick the very best of those shots and put it on one side, then take the others and put them, smaller, on the other side, and write the story connected in between. I like to spice it up with some scraps of fancy paper, so the final result looks like this:

This works fine for me, always again, in many variations, so I thought I´d share it with you: Here!

Oh, and thanks for stopping here :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template. Cute dresses!

Sue said...

What a wonderful template! I love the BIG photo spots and large journaling space. Thank you very much! :)

beulahmom said...

Thank you for sharing!

sdwrdt said...

thank you! looking forward to using this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.