Sunday, February 8, 2009

P 365 Week 6, plus a freebie!

Here´s my layout for week 6:



I used Template 4 by Moriginals, Paper Circles from classic paper pack by Monica Evan, fasteners by Weeds and Wildflowers Life 365 and Labels by me, you can grab them for free when you scroll down :-)

I begin to find out that I love long journaling, and my p365 book becomes more and more a diary. I´m really looking for templates that leave me lots of journaling space.

Well, anyway, for this weeks I made me some frames, and to share them with you, I made an english version as well as a german version. Each frame is slightly different this time, with varios fasteners, and I´ve left some space on the polaroid border for you to write the date onto. Here we go:



Get the frames here!

Oh, and thanks for the many comments and download of my labels last week - you really make me proud! :-)

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Phyldar said...

Thanks so much for these great frames - just what I need for Project 365!

Barb W said...

Thank you so much, Helen. I love these frames and will use them in my 365 album. You are very kind to share with us.

Barb W said...

I forgot to tell you that I really like how your layout turned out, too. I like that the circles look like buttons...very cute!

Melissa said...

These are great frames and I can't wait to use them. Thank you for your generosity.

michiganhills said...

Love these frames. Thanks

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).